The RLT Series Raman Fiber Lasers are proven high reliability optical sources optimized for Telecom applications. They operate within any wavelength from
1100-1700 nm with output powers of up to 10 watts CW. These lasers are manufactured using IPG’s world leading high power pump diode lasers which operate over the widest temperature range without requiring thermoelectric coolers (TEC), thus providing unequalled reliability. The lasers are being deployed in demanding ultra long haul DWDM transmission systems to provide distributed Raman
amplification and remote pumping of Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifiers (EDFAs).
The Rack Mount Chassis model, RLT-R, provides a fully configured subsystem, including a high power WDM to allow connection to the transmission fiber and to the transmit or receive equipment. It provides a network ready element which is managed via the RS232 serial interface or utilizing SNMP and WEB based network management.
Contact IPG Photonics to Transform your System today.
RLT-R Series Raman Laser
- 1100-1700 nm Wavelength Choices
- Up to 10 watts Output Optical Power
- Telecom Grade Reliability
- Highest Electrical to Optical Efficiency
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
- Very Cost Effective Solutions
- SNMP and WEB Based Network Management
- Remote Fiber Amplifier Pumping
- Distributed Raman Amplification
- Repeaterless Submarine and Very Long Span System
- Ultra- broadband Amplifiers