TLR Series - Thulium Fiber Lasers
IPG's Thulium Fiber Laser Systems are developed specifically to meet the growing demands of the industrial, medical and R&D markets for high power, compact, efficient, wavelength-selectable, single-mode CW sources of the spectral range of 1800-2100 nm.
First manufactured in 1999, these laser systems have been field tested and deployed in a variety of R&D and medical applications. Now with higher powers and new options, the TLR Series provides the ideal solution for both laboratory, medical and industrial market segments.
“Eye-safe” operation generally means that the laser radiation is in the wavelength range that is strongly absorbed in the eye's cornea and lens and therefore cannot reach the significantly more sensitive retina. Nevertheless, IPG recommends that the end user consider all safety precautions required for the laser type, medium and classification. Appropriate eyewear must be worn and laser safety procedures must be followed.
- Compact Size
- High Wall-plug Efficiency 10%
- Beam Quality M2 < 1.1 for Single-mode Version
- Wide Selection of Wavelengths
- Advantage over CO2 & Ho:YAG
- Cost-effective, Compact OEM Solution
- Medical Treatment
- Medical Surgery
- Plastic Wedling, Cutting & Marking
- Non-metal Materials Processing
- Solid State IR Laser Pumping
- Pollution Control